- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, size, honest and made.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 31.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 42 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 6 2016.
The shoulders are not neoprene, which is good because that allows them to stretch a bit as your child grows taller
It fits my very thin son only slightly loosely, so it may be too snug on heavier-than-average children
Built like adult wetsuit that children are not quick to tolerate
My child is 5and 44 tall 43 lbs and got size 8/10 fits perfectly with room for next season