- How are reviewers describing this item?
best, great, most, first and big.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 78.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 108 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 9 2016.
After trying out and loving the note 4, but then learning about this and returning the note 4 and using a crappy feature phone while waiting for the note edge to arrive, i can finally say it was worth the wait
I've only had a little time to use this, so this is just my general overview
For technical specifications and professional reviews, there is always google it
To make this review as efficient as possible, i will do a quick run-over, and also a comparison with other phones you might be most interested in comparing it to, especially the note 3 that it replaces, the iphone 6 plus, the lg g3 since it shares more than a few similarities, and of course, the note 4