- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, little, down, scary and written.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 173 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
If i had one wish about this book- ***slight spoiler alert*** it would be that he delved more into mikes story with the black strand, but as he has numerous books that follow this one, i'm hoping that it will be better explored in a later book
It is not neccessary to read each book, as they all stand alone, however when you do read each one you can see the true genius of his writing as he ties in characters and plots brilliantly
I quite liked the ending of this one and didn't see it coming but as i said i don't read much religion themed horror or mystery novels, maybe if you do it might not be as big a payoff for you
Sam also comes with three bonus short stories (kindle version anyway) the first being written by iain rob wright and the other two by other authors