- How are reviewers describing this item?
surface, great, dry, applied and concrete.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 3.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 51.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 35 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 10 2018.
If you looking for a professional thick rubberized finish you should not use a water based epoxy
Product is okay, problem is it is a water based epoxy and therefore will not give you that professional thick rubberized coating but rather will soak into the concrete and be thin like latex paint when it dries