- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, bright, quality, great and received.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 14.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 47 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 28 2016.
I ordered a light bar mount and installed in front of the front bumper and it looks great!beware if you aren't super technically and electrically inclined, you may have trouble with wiring because there are no instructions of any kind included with the light bar
Finally i figured out the wiring (red wire to positive terminal of the trucks battery, black wire as a ground, the relay mounted in the same spot as the ground just to tuck it away nicely, and the switch run through the rubber gasket from the engine bay to the can of the truck)
Once i finally mounted and wired the light bar i was really impressed with the quality, color, beam pattern, and brightness of this 22 inch light bar! many places sell a 40 light bar kit for the wj that mounts right to the factory roof rails - but those are too far back for effective lighting and i couldn't find a 40 bar that met my requirements (5w cree leds, flood and spot combo, etc)
I picked up this rigidhorse 42 light bar knowing that no matter what bulb i went with i would need to fabricate some mounting brackets to place it on the jeep