- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, great, home and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- This product had a total of 123 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
She recently completed an intensive physical therapy program and we needed a way to replicate her exercises and activities at home, but couldn't afford to buy a trx machine or, even more elaborately, a therasuit cage (for anyone who might know what that is)
What i expected: a door anchor that would allow you to attach resistance bands for stabilized, one-position exercises
I thought his had a specific place on the door to be used and you could do limited exercises
What i got: a versatile tool that can be positioned anywhere on a closed door in order to perform a variety of exercises with resistance bands at almost unlimited angles