Pros & Cons
Arthur itis. Really helps. Couldn't be happier. it's my third one i bought, because i love them!
Same as used at no chiropractor. These products are the only thing keeping me from bugging drs for pain meds! I have chronic spine pain and this has been a great help while i wait for my rhizotomy surgeries.
They all have leaks within a few weeks. Wanted long-lasting moist heat. There are no straps to wrap or velco so that the pak can make a complete circle around your knee/leg.
My best friend had surgery on her neck and this helps with the pain in her neck
Product was well-made with high quality cotton covering and sewing.
There is no oder in my house and none on the product!
That's the trouble with having an electric stove and has nothing to do with the heat pack.
I like the product and the price but now i know to factor in the replacement cost.
This has to be wrapped or you will really feel the heat and possibly get burned so i wouldn't skip out on the towels.
If i am not going to use it, it goes in a bag in the frig.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
long, great, hot, moist and past.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 22.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 513 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 13 2022.