- How are reviewers describing this item?
game, world, great, real and three.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 35 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
A really good book with great insight to an interesting subject about games, gamers and how they can contribute to the world
For all she oversells the process there must be something here, we don't need games to generate co-operation, but gaming itself so often is a manifestation of other interests
What jane does here is first offer an explanation of why gaming is good for you (a refreshing change from all the naysayers who are, quite clearly, wrong) before laying down a set of strategies for making like more game like
This book gives you a great idea of how the mind of this particular game designer works