So in this case the price does matter, rao's is well worth it's cost.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, most, worth, better and available.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 69.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 32 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 19 2022.
I often buy premium pasta sauces for good emergency dinners and this is my favorite. You have to try a bottle of any style the... Read More
The flavor is deep and rich, but not too heavy. I use it for everything...pasta, pizza, chicken parm. Definitely worth trying... Read More
Luckily where I live, they sell this sauce in many varieties. I was browsing on Amazon to see if I could get it at a better pr... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
I'm from nyc, where good italian food is a no-brainer, so i grew up appreciating what good sauce is, but apparently the rest of the country has no standards if crap like what you find in most jars is the accepted norm.