- How are reviewers describing this item?
color, colored, heavy, perforated and quality.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 66 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
Because of the nature of the heavy card stock used by the illustrator designer this coloring book probably is more suited to people who would be more comfortable using watercolors or markers which would saturate the paper more
My initial pleasure with the book, plus her earlier island escape, is the way the books are assembled and printed
This paper will be great for colored pencils, but it feels porous and, even though it is printed on only one side, i think using gel pens and markers would require a paper or cardboard insert between the pages to prevent color bleed through to the next page
I do not think this paper is thick enough for watercolors, but i prefer to work with colored pencils and i am looking forward to many hours of enjoyment with this book