- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, free, salt, great and honest.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 18.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 38 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
These are great and crunchy, and taste just like pretzels should
These taste good for pretzels, not just good for gluten-free pretzels
Pretzels have been something she has not been able to eat because they are normally gluten free but they still have something like corn starch in them which makes it so she can't have them
When i came across this brand i decided to try them hoping they are better than one other brand i found which was made up of seeds in pretzel form but didn't taste like pretzels at all