- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, oily, little and few.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 36.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 68.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 1,122 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 14 2018.
It burns a little bit, but that just shows that it's working and is effective the smell is a very pleasant mint fragrance that covers the slight smell of the sulfur used to combat acne
You may not want to use it right after some kind of peel, microdermabrasion, etc, but otherwise it smells great and works well