- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, nice, great and dry.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 6.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 39.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 9 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 12 2016.
This is the first ultrasonic diffuser i’ve had and i absolutely love it!i bought a 100ml bottle of lavender essential oil to go with this and i’ll definitely be buying some more scents soon as the house smells amazing
This isn’t just an oil diffuser but also a beautiful led light that changes colours as it’s working
It’s really easy to use - just unscrew the top, add a couple of drops of pure essential oil and then fill the provided container with tap water and then pour it into the reservoir of the diffuser making sure you don’t go above the max fill line
Then just pop the cover back over and rotate into place and then turn on via the buttons on the front