- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, written, excellent, great and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 10 2016.
I think this is a fantastic introduction to learning to program with python
While it is called python for informatics it's not really a manual for doing data science with python
The book has a weak design in my opinion and is far from a glossy looking text but it is actually a very good book for learning to code in python
You can tell it's a good python book from the amount of actual python in the pages eg exercises and simplicity of presentation instead of commentary that a lot of textbooks are filled with