But there’s less expensive shampoos out there as well that still tingle and are salon quality.
The tingling effect you get from it is excellent and it’s only high quality ingredients.
A little does a long way - it doesn’t take much of the product at all.
My hair isn't celebrity quality but its a huge improvement from when i didn't use this at all.
But that brings me to the price.
I use nioxin which drys my hair out.
I have been using pureology hydrating shampoo & conditioner for years & am not changing anytime soon!
I've been using pureology products for years, and recently switched from the volumizing line to the moisturizing line of hair s... Read More
At the salon it's about the same price of $70 each.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, dry, size, fine and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that there may be counterfeit products sold through this listing.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 1,718 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 12 2020.
Made my hair feel great. This gives a lot of moisture. I used a plastic shower cap and sat under the dryer for about 10 minutes... Read More
I use this after I bleach my hair. I add it to my dye and leave it in for 30 mins. My hair isn't celebrity quality but its a hu... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Stilly had some fuzzy hair days—for the price, it should have been smooth regardless