Good quality essential oil at a reasonable price.
I put it in my diffuser and stand over the diffuser i just feel possessed with the desire to smell this scent.
As i gave this as a present i do not have any feedback as to quality.
Arrived quickly and this one is good quality and a reasonable price!
Bought this for a difuser but have to put large amounts of it and does not last too long.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, quality, lovely and excellent.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 69.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 212 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 10 2020.
I have been addicted to Frankincense oil since the third trimester of pregnancy, it was also recommended to me by a counsellor.... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
I have since bought many kinds of frankincense keen to find a scent that suits me - i do tend to like stronger scents and there is a one at holland and barrett that practically burns my nostrils when i add to a hanky to sniff - however their one has a stronger chemically scent which does enhance frankincense but it’s the same size bottle and 3x the cost of this one - also this one has free delivery which the h&b one doesn’t, and also if you buy 4 you get 10% off.