- How are reviewers describing this item?
acid, honest, great, free and easy.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has detected that this company employs aggressive marketing tactics.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 13 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
Pantothenic acid, commonly identified by the acronym b5, is a water soluble vitamin b group, with characteristics thermolabile (therefore susceptible to temperature) and instability to acid-basic ph variations
Pantothenic acid is a nearly ubiquitous molecule, therefore, it is in a more or less abundant measure (directly or in the form of provitamin, panthenol) in most food products; the richest organic sources of pantothenic acid are legumes and offal, but in all likelihood, the probiotic action of the intestinal flora is beneficial to meeting the recommended intake, increasing directly (see functions of the intestinal flora) intake of vitamin b5
Pantothenic acid vitamin b5nb
The 85% pantothenic acid food is in the form of coenzyme a and fosfopantenina