- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, received, great, honest and color.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
Aside from being much more blendable than powders (you can even use your fingers to apply them), cream contouring sets have a number of benefits
Many cream products have been created in a wide range of shades to fit a number of skin types, unlike powders that often come in only a certain amount of colors
An added bonus is that cream contouring kits feature everything that you need to help you create your desired look with both matte and shimmery highlighting shades as well as matte contouring shades
Whether you're a novice or expert, cream contouring kits have it all and save you the hassle of having to scramble to use a ton of different products at once