Nice quality canner, the walls are pretty thick, the lid fits and twists on very easily.
I make a lot of homemade soups and knowing those bones are boiling with the veggies and herbs makes me feel and think of health... Read More
Very high quality, easy to clean, fun to use.
Love my pot i am a first time pressure canner and this pot is extremely easy to use and the price is right.
Have also noticed the price fluctuates with demand alot.
Was scared to try it, but it's simole and safeeating my first soups.
Make sure to read the instructions booklet.
Home made, safe , healthier foods and great for the environnement if you buy bulk locak produce.
I was able to get mine on sale at $110 cad, a ludicrously good deal that competitors could not offer even in their wildest dreams.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, easy, excellent and quality.
- Our engine has detected that the listing/variation has anomalous review count history. Please review the historical review count graph.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 71.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 8,913 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 10 2021.
I whipped up a batch of agar this morning with it and it was immediately clear to me why this pressure canner is all the rave w... Read More
What can i say but i have a preasure canner that is amazing i will eventually get a second one 😉
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
All the positive reviews are right.