- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, practical, subject, electronic and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 109 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 9 2019.
The writing is very clear and concise, in general it has a very no-nonsense, plain-english approach to explaining things that doesn't require a lot of tangential thought experiments like some other books, but still detailed enough to give you a very robust understanding of the subject matter
The basic theory chapter at the start of the book is very comprehensive and the later, more application-focused chapters serve as a patient introduction to the various aspects of electronics that doesn't presumptuously hurtle off into advanced concepts in the same way 'the art of electronics' does
I will say that it is a purely electronics focused book, don't expect much coverage on the theory behind electrical machines like motors and generators, or power electronics