- How are reviewers describing this item?
game, live, gold, online and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 779 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
Great game my son like it gift for my son
I was playing it at my friends house and it was really fun but i was looking through the comments and haters gatta hate because it is a great came and the reason they didn't add split screen is because seeing the oppent is hard already and so just making the oppent a even smaller would just make the game worse but the reason split screen is for xbox 1 so that they will get more money so i would just stick to buying it for xbox 360 and spend the 30$ a month or 60$ a year for xbox live so all together just buy it for the 360 and get xbox live every year or three months love the game love it!! its so much fun fun game my 12 year old son loves this game
I don't care if other kids in his class play call of duty, battlefield 4, etc - these games are rated t or m for a reason
It is a requirement to have xbox live gold to play, as it is a completely online game