- How are reviewers describing this item?
cross, set, great, plastic and tight.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 26.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an F grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 26 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 23 2017.
Assuming you actually can get the fabric tight in the first place
I can't say for sure because i've only used the largest hoop so far but i suspect that if these glowing reviews are real, they're more reflective of the smaller hoops
Bending at every tug of the cloth, which of course then warps the fabric, which in hand embroidery, will lead to puckered fabric around your design