This analysis is outdated. Please reanalyze.

Highlights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Quality


All and all, both the cat and i are well pleased with this product.

Positive Review

It is all held together with velcro strips and once you figure out the pattern with the main pieces it holds together quite well.

Positive Review
Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    easy, small, made, great and mat.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
  • Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 75.0% of the reviews are reliable.
  • This product had a total of 56 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 1 2021.
Details

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Most positive reviewquestion

This is so fun for the cars they are having a ball the clean up is easy it's easy to put together.

Most authentic reviewquestion

this is my cat’s absolute favorite thing to play with. It does collect hair and the tunnels don’t stay up, but my cat could car...  Read More

Least authentic reviewquestion

the mats are great to play around the house, and double well as lining for crates during travel. well made and durable as well.


Helpful Insights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    This came in a box that had one tiny photo of the mat in black and white with some broken english.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Pulling the pieces out, i discovered that there were absolutely no instructions or photos.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    The tunnels no longer are so, they just stay basically close to flat to side now.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    The tunnel squares really are too flimsy and you can easily bundle them up in your hand without pain even if you have ra like me, that is how flimsy they are.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Another issue they are felt made which equals to fur magnet collectors.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Vacuuming them with a heavy duty vacuum is a no-no, they get vacuumed up so you have to use a handheld extension piece for pets to get about 75% of fur out, the other 25% embedded itself into fabric so no getting that fur out.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Mine love to claw on it, which is great, however, the play mat will eventually look like total crap due to all the fuzzies and pulls.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...