- How are reviewers describing this item?
firm, perfect, pink, great and honest.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 41.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 51 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 26 2016.
I myself wanted to try it out after hearing my daughters use foam rollers for exercise's and stretching at volleyball practice and dance classes
The roller is a high quality, firm roller with just the right resistance
I have only used rollers that are longer and they are usually quite uncomfortable for me to lay on and use, but since this one is only 18 i can comfortably lay just my back on it to roll it along my spine
It hurt so bad that it actually convinced me to go see my doctor, a few muscle relaxers later i try the foam roller again and this time it hurts but kind of in a good way