- How are reviewers describing this item?
organic, soft, great, apart and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 79 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
As far as the quality, they are cotton rounds, i really only use them to take off my makeup/nail polish and for witch hazel as a toner so for me they work great, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that i'm not rubbing chemicals on my face is worth it for me
These work great for taking off makeup and i'm finding it difficult to get organic cotton puffs or rounds at the stores these days
*update at the end of this review*this is the third brand of organic cotton rounds that i have tried
I use them to applying toners - organic rose water every morning and organic orange water every night, remove eye makeup (when i wear it) and for wound or bug bite care/healing - especially when i don't want organic cotton ball fuzz on or in our family's skin