- How are reviewers describing this item?
remote, great, little and included.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 67 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
The remote will turn off the projector, but you still have to turn on the projector from the unit itself
Remote is delicate, little pieces of bottom of remote broke off when trying to open battery compartment
I think these projectors need a remote because we are operating mostly in darkness and it is very difficult to figure out the button on the projector (and i usually keep the projector a little away from where i sit and watch)
In my experience, the remote works whether you are sitting behind the projector or in front of it, but you have to point it towards the projector