- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, received, honest, set and two.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 16.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 68 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
The thing i love the most about this hammock is how light it is
I also liked the sewn end-channel strap - strong but light-weight strap larks-headed (not knotted) through the end-channel, but i really prefer the whoopie sling + tree straps system, so i'll probably replace them anyway
This is a great single-person hammock for an ultra-light rig
This hammock is billed as the lightest weight hammock available, which i believe it is, making it ideal for backpacking