- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, fishy, great and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 26.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 72 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 27 2016.
Both me and my son enjoy this omega 3 fish oil supplement
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion
I'm a long-term user of fish oil supplements (many years now) and i have had the store brands generate some fierce burps - there's none of that with this brand, none whatsoever
I should note that i take them with food as the directions specify - you may get fishy burps if you take any fish oil capsule without food! comparing this to a national store brand, the store brand is a 1,000 mg softgel of (presumably undistilled) fish oil containing 300 mg of epa/dha/other fatty acids per softgel (3 softgels daily, so 900 mg total per day)