- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, great, quality and good.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 40.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 223 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 3 2016.
:) i'm a woman who is 5'4 and normal weight so i've had a hard time finding a weight lifting belt that will fit snugly enough
Most of the weight belts are for men and don't have a small enough size to help me get the low back support i need to progress
I workout at a crossfit gym and sometimes i use a belt with my olympic lifts, this belt is high quality and comfortable!again, i received this product at a discount (not free) in exchange for my honest review; he has used it for over 6months and it still works as expected!if i ever needed a strength training belt i would definitely purchase this one based on my friends opinion of this strength training belt! as far as the size, i'm 5'7 - 145lbs and ordered a small
Disclaimer: i received a sample of this product at a discounted price in exchange for a detailed and honest review