- How are reviewers describing this item?
dim, good, sure, excess and best.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 5.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 74.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 13 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 17 2019.
Or more per day depending upon body weight
Too much estrogen or gross imbalances are found in diseases like breast cancer, uterine and prostate cancers
Estrogen levels can get out of balance by eating too much soy milk, protein powder, sugar, carbs, gluten-based grains andconventional
Typically, women may take 100 mg per day and men take 200 mg