Great quality, vegan and fresh as can be.
No doubt this is a quality, potent product.
Standardized so you know what you are getting with the all important gingerols at 5%.
One thing that now has been consistent on is quality.
Helpful supplement for my wife’s morning sickness.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
ginger, good, great, found and upset.
- Our engine has detected that the listing/variation has anomalous review count history. Please review the historical review count graph.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 61.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 170 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 16 2020.
I take a lot of different supplements for different health concerns, and have found that they ended up upsetting my stomach mor... Read More
Ginger root is good for so many things. I use it for my nausea, and when I have a cold, or the flu. Now I'm using it for my stomach issues.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
It came on time and it looks legit.