Pros & Cons
Borage oil or the fish oil i'm taking made me break out in large bumps on my chin area. Didn't do a thing for me. It's a good thing my epilepsy is very mild.
Great quality, easier to shop online than shop around for these.
I can't say 100% that this product is fully responsible however i have not had any negative problems and my improvements corres... Read More
Borage oil same quality you would fine at your top rated health food store.
I like that the bottleis opaque to protect the contents.
I was using the 500mg spring valley borage oil but switched to the 1000mg oil and it is much better has stopped the tingling th... Read More
I have since purchased more of this brand.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, great, better, two and made.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 136.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 55.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 204 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 22 2022.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
I have not tried anything from them that i would not recommend.