Will be buying this brand again, thank you for the quality affordable option!
Purchased for light use (we only get snow a few times/year), very happy with the quality.
I can see investing in a higher quality pair if you live in such colder climates, but otherwise, these guys did just the trick!
Great boots, super price, came quick, nice looking, really well made and comfortable.
Keeps snow out and warmth in , easy slip in design and buckles for a snugger fit which keeps boots from slipping off in high snow banks
Better traction on these boots than previous boots that i bought from llbean.
Thick, very warm 3m thinsulate boots, good sole.
Bought size 6t for my two year old who wears 5t shoes.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
warm, great, fit, size and dry.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 255.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 48.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 5,296 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 3 2020.
I got these for my 2 year old son and they are perfect. They fit to size. His feet stay warm and dry. I have no complaints.
Best boots we’ve bought in awhile. The best part is I didn’t spend 100 each on the twins boots but they are JUST as nice as if ... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Only problem i bought a 1/2 to 1 size too small.