- How are reviewers describing this item?
flash, great, portable, light and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 74 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Simply marvelous:provided your expectations are in the right place, the nikon su-800 is a great accessory to use with your other slave-capable nikon speedlights
You can have a decent, portable, low-power, studio flash system, using a 100% battery system with no ac power chords and no sync cables
Ir works in many environments:with indoor, modest, medium-size, portable studio setups, i never once saw a flash not fire even with no direct line of site between camera and flash
My take is the ir sensors in the nikon flashes are quite sensitive, but can be saturated with other sources such as a star (our sun)