- How are reviewers describing this item?
umbrella, good, easy, open and close.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 36.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 83 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
My wife bought two umbrellas for me, and i was more like the leather handle one
When the umbrella is closed, it can be seen that the rib width is about 3 times than other umbrellas
This umbrella does its job very well just as it should, i have used it in a rain storm we had, which also had blustering winds, and the umbrella kept me dry and also did not blow inside out on me, because of the wind vents around the canopy, but it may have also been because i was aware that it may happen, but anyway the rain just beaded off the umbrella
It was easy to open just unfasten the velcro strap, and then press the button on the handle, keeping your umbrella at arms length and away from any other person, and pop the umbrella will fully open and that is all you need to do, and after i had finished using the umbrella, it was easy to shake off the rain water, and fold the umbrella a back up again, because of its easy close system, just press the button on the handle, and pop the umbrella will close, all you then need to do, is place the top of the umbrella on the ground push down on the handle, or place you hand on the top and push down, to close the main centre rods of the umbrella, and then wrap around the velcro strap, to keep the umbrella nice and compact again