- How are reviewers describing this item?
iron, good, great, easy and made.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 31.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 53.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 2,061 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 12 2020.
It takes from 10 to 30 days to see an effect in hematologic reading so it's way to early to evaluate.
They appear to be doing the job. As others have said, be aware it changes the color of elimination contents...dark and greenish.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Companies that sell iron tablets, including nature made, need to correct their confusing labeling.