- How are reviewers describing this item?
charcoal, bottom, great, dirty and taped.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 1.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 17 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 4 2016.
We use cloth diapers during the day and disposables at night for our 4-month-old, so we have twice the stink---a dekor diaper pail for cloth diapers, and a small 2-gallon step-can for disposable diapers and wipes
The step-can, though
Forget about it
Being super frugal, i researched all kinds of diaper pail odor solutions, including diy baking soda cake disc things that would cost next-to-nothing to make