- How are reviewers describing this item?
human and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 44 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 25 2018.
This book helped me understand myself as a mother and gave insightful ideas into how to make life better for mothers and their children
Human mothers have a lot in common with ape mothers, but several major differences have given humans a significant evolutionary advantage
It clearly outlines what's unique about human motherhood
The first is menopause, part and parcel of the extended family