Pros & Cons
They grip the bars so well that i can ease my grip and still feel i have full control. The little flame design stitched on the back of the gloves looks pretty nifty.
Terry cloth on the thumb is a useful feature to me, because i swear a lot. Easy to remove without destroying the gloves. Can be used to pull weeds, or use a shovel.
The padding on the palms cuts off circulation after about 30 minutes. The padding isn't placed ideally and leaves a big gap across the palm. There also needs to be density to the padding so it successfully absorbs shock. It's more like dense foam.
Reviewer says the fit is good but the sizing is very inconsistent. The 30-day money-back guarantee is very disappointing. Customers can get a full refund for any reason.
The gloves were soiled. Used them twice, throwing them out. Why most biking gloves have none in the palm baffles me.
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, comfortable, long, great and quality.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 200.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 13,993 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 31 2023.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Can't speak to long term durability.