- How are reviewers describing this item?
exceptional, better, advanced, good and effective.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 54.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 11 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 18 2017.
The most interesting section in this book in my opinion is the one on exception safety and the less original section is the one on generic programming and stl as you can find much of the information contained in this section in other books such as effective stl from scott meyer or c++ template from david vandervoorde and nicolai m
This book has its share of very original content but i feel like the ratio original content vs topics that you can find in other books is lower in this book than with the other books of the serie