- How are reviewers describing this item?
cute, good, little, quality and great.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 37.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 301 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
Canvas backpack school:pros: good stitching, good dye job, as pictured, leather bottom of bag well constructed, spacious in the inside, 20 inch height, came with a pencil case
Cons: none wasn't sure what to expect quality wise but i was pleasantly surprised
The backpack is large, which is a good thing, i'm 5'2 so it's a bit too large for me actually, but it's alright, i'd rather it be too big than small! this backpack comes smelling like liquid latex, which i have no idea why, but it wears off in like a day or so
The little black straps come unattached to the backpack straps (i'll show a picture if you don't know what i mean) so that you can adjust the size easily