- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, fit, comfortable, best and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 122 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 27 2016.
Like the look and got it at a great price solid neutral training shoe without being too heavy, enough cushioning to let me run injury free even at 6'1 200 lb, but shoes still feels light on feet
Very soft sock-like interior is very comfortable, heel holds well in place, no blistering problems at all
Only minor complaints:- shoe laces are extremely stretchy and too long, a bit hard to get proper tightness
- sock-like lining around entire foot and the thick plush ultra-soft tongue absorb tons of water in the rain and entire shoe becomes squishy very easily and quickly (one of least water-repellent shoes i've worn, entire upper seems to soak in water rather than repel it) i have run in various models of mizuno shoes for at least 15 years