Fakespot Header Logo

Fakespot Review Analyzer Report


Analyzed on:Sep 15, 2018
This analysis is quite old, would you like to reanalyze?
Tw seal

You can trust the reviews of this product.

3.7527392739

Analysis overview

Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
This product had a total of 2739 reviews on Sep 15 2018.
Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
Interesting tidbit: the most used word by reviewers is great.
How are reviewers describing this item?
great, perfect, easy, good and size.
Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 339.

Reviews summary

Great quality thanks! great just don't freeze will break easy these are perfect

Smart purchase buy 3 so you can prep breakfast lunch and dinner these are great and durable and perfect portions wonderful containers! i have always heard that when you want to lose weight its always 20% of the change happens by going to the gym and the other 80% happens by changing your eating patterns



Review Count

Loading...


Price Track

Loading...




[["great", 38], ["meal", 34], ["love", 28], ["containers", 26], ["prep", 22], ["product", 19], ["food", 15], ["perfect", 15], ["well", 13], ["work", 13], ["easy", 13], ["good", 13], ["prepping", 10], ["meals", 9], ["size", 9], ["seal", 8], ["recommend", 8], ["lunch", 8], ["container", 7], ["about", 7], ["like", 7], ["durable", 7], ["store", 6], ["easily", 6], ["need", 6], ["lids", 6], ["nice", 6], ["looking", 6], ["compartments", 6], ["freezer", 6], ["sturdy", 6], ["portion", 6], ["dishwasher", 6], ["week", 6], ["quality", 6], ["they're", 5], ["yet", 5], ["clean", 5], ["enough", 5], ["tight", 5], ["worked", 5], ["fast", 5], ["time", 5], ["into", 5], ["price", 5], ["expected", 5], ["problems", 4], ["busy", 4], ["large", 4], ["day", 4], ["highly", 4], ["definitely", 4], ["last", 4], ["bought", 4], ["far", 4], ["over", 4], ["other", 4], ["microwave", 4], ["from", 4], ["bigger", 3], ["spills", 3], ["awesome", 3], ["happy", 3], ["set", 3], ["service", 3]]

Fakespot Review Grade

A
Our analysis detected over 90% high quality reviews




Ring alt

Copyright 2018 Fakespot

Back to Top