- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, padded, enough, large and good.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 19.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 25 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 21 2016.
I purchased the bag with discount in exchange for my honest review
Things i really like about his backpack are:• 2 deep mesh pockets for large water bottles (pockets are approximately 6” wide by 7” deep)• padded compartment (my 13 inch asus zenbook fits with plenty of room to spare)• padded shoulder straps and hip belt• padded strips on back for comfort and to allow for air circulation• water resistant• double zippers on the two compartments• straps to clinch up any extra space in the large compartment• loops on shoulder straps for attaching carabiners and extra gear• bands on all the elastic straps to keep excess straps in place• backpack itself is less than 2 poundsi got the orange color which is nice because it won’t blend in with everyone else’s gear but it’s not an obnoxious neon orange
I like the front zippered compartment because it is large enough to hold a few things, and i’m forever losing small items in my current bags
Don't get me wrong, i'm sure it would still work as a camping bag, it's certainly comfortable enough and has the side straps for nice stabilization, but the padded laptop pouch wouldn't really be useful unless you take a laptop camping