- How are reviewers describing this item?
apart, fell, electric, made and cut.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 27.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 66.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 129 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 12 2018.
The blades appear to be just as likely to clamp onto a hair as cut it and any movement of the device in the nasal cavity will pull on a hair caught in the blades that didn't get cut when the actuators are squeezed
Each squeeze of the finger levers only turns the inner round blade about 90 degrees relative to the stationary outer blade