- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, easy, little, old and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 73.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 159 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 2 2017.
My 3 month old loves these, i have tried 4 different teething toys but these work the best
They have just enough texture and are thin enough for her to bite down on however, they are hard to keep track of (or maybe that's me and my baby brain or that our daughter likes to hide them to use later), so i suggest buying multiple packs so that you aren't far from them
These teethers are great! our daughter has been using them since she was about 5 months old and started cutting her teeth (she is 14 months and still using them)