- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, little, sensitive, acid and first.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 64.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 75.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 743 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 16 2020.
I use the Vitamin C Serum with a few drops of Frankinsense and it has been a positive treatment. I've been using itfor a year ... Read More
I love vitamin c. I have used a thousand serums in my routine, but I’ve never been extremely happy with the results. Not even w... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
Not even with the uber-famous (and uber-expensive) skinceuticals ferulic.