- How are reviewers describing this item?
each, great, nice, loved and good.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 30.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 101 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 24 2017.
Although i use a lot of moisturizer there are places on my body that i just can’t reach, and when my skin is dry on my back it itches like crazy, i want to take a long handled fork and scratch
I use to resort to oil baths to alleviate some of these problems, and although i finally got used to the slippery feeling on my skin, i never liked scrubbing out the oil slick from my bathtub, after my 20-minute relaxing soak
Then i discovered the wonderful, relaxing and scented world of bath bombs, the best alternative for oily bath soaks
Since i have tried about 5 or 6 different bath bomb brands, and sometimes re-ordered the ones i loved the best, i feel that i can make some comparisons regarding the differences