- How are reviewers describing this item?
light, solar, great, sure and nice.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 74.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 62 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 19 2018.
Professional framing shops use a similar nailer that is mounted upside down in a machine that can be air powered like this nailer, or manually powered with a foot pedal
I actually prefer to nail from the top as it keeps glue from dripping through the miter and on to the nailer, but if you wish to do it from the bottom they make a frame that the nailer bolts into for this purpose (woodtek frame support 160-490