- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good and light.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 4.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 74 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 9 2018.
This backup camera in screen combo is worth the money installed it into my 2003 dodge ram quad cab wires reached front the back no problem decided to take the original mount off the camera but a 60 pound pole magnet with a piece of square stock square tubing that i cut one side of it off drill the holes in the side of the square sock and basically made a clevis amount of that on to the magnet put a piece of duct tape on the bottom of the magnet so doesn't scratch the paint then spray bomb that with that bed liner from walmart now i can mount the camera anywhere on the tailgate or even on the roof of the truck if i want to keep an eye on things